Expo Antad & Alimentaria 2020 Trade Show
Join the California Center for International Trade Development (CITD) for an opportunity to exhibit at largest retail and supermarket trade show in Latin America with over 49,000 top buyers and importers from supermarkets, hotels, restaurants and retail outlets.
Why Should I Attend?
- The Mexican market is growing rapidly and demanding high quality products making ANTAD one of the best ways to introduce your products into the market.
- Meet with key buyers, importers and distributors from major supermarket, hotels, restaurants and retail chains.
- In 2019, ANTAD had 1,900 exhibitors, 49,300 visitors and generated over $743 million is sales with buyers from 31 countries.
What Should I Expect?
- Valuable product feedback from buyers and consumers
- Showcase your product line
- Meet one-on-one with prospective buyers from top companies
- In-country representatives provide briefings on market and business conditions
Suitable Products* Include:
- Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
- Nuts, e.g. Almonds, Pistachio, Walnuts, etc.
- Dried & Dehydrated Fruits
*Products must be of California origin and comprised of 50% or more from California Specialty Crops.
- Purchased booths are grouped together to form a mini California Pavilion
- Each 10’x10’ booth will be shared by two companies (non-competitive)
- Up to 2 representative per company allowed
- 1 hotel room per company (within room block) included with registration
- Participants are responsible for their own flight costs and arrangements
- Apply online to participate at www.fresnocitd.org/trade
- There is $750 fee to participate in this activity
- Limited space available so apply early to participate
- Registration deadline is May 31, 2020 or when full
For more information, contact:
Frank M. Nuñez, California Center for International Trade Development at State Center Community College District | (559) 243-7280 | firstname.lastname@example.org